Composite Door 10 year Warranty
Our composite doors are covered by a comprehensive warranty for duration of 10 years from date of full payment, we have always stood behind our products and service, our doors are of extremely high quality, made from the best materials manufactured to precision.
We warranty that: –
- Total Doors UK Ltd warrants its products should any fault appear as a result of defective materials or workmanship within 10 years of date of purchase the Company will repair or replace goods free of charge.
- Any repairs or replacements will be carried out after a satisfactory site inspection report by the Company.
- If a defect is found in normal residential use, Total Doors UK Ltd will at its election, repair, provide a replacement part or product or make any necessary adjustment. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or accidental is not covered by this warranty.
- The product should also be maintained and cleaned correctly.
- Faults occurring through normal wear and tear, poor installation or glass breakages will not be covered unless the installation is undertaken by the Company or an approved installer.
- Doors should be installed in accordance with our installation instructions.
- Attachment of additional accessories will negate this warranty unless approved in writing by the Company.
- The warranty is offered exclusively to the customer invoiced for the products under warranty and is not transferable unless agreed in writing by the Company – exception – when work is undertaken on behalf of an agreed Social Housing Landlord and this Guarantee will be passed to the landlord upon full payment of the doorsets (where retentions are not imposed).
- Written notice of any complaint is required upon discovery and the Company shall not be liable for any deterioration caused by delay in reporting.
- Total Doors UK Ltd shall in no event be liable for any sum in excess of the purchase price of the door.
- This warranty is in addition to, and does not effect, normal Statutory Rights.
- This Door was manufactured in accordance with Secure by Design Criteria and under our secure by design licence.